Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Quilt for Abuela


Last summer my husband started making plans to go visit his Grandmother. When he started making his plans, he requested that I make her a quilt. The only information he gave me is he wanted it to be her favorite colors: pink and purple. I picked up this fabric at a local quilt shop that was having a moving sale. It is Eden by Lila Tueller for Moda. The pattern is Diamond Diva by Heather Mulder Peterson. I love her patterns. I originally picked up this pattern to make a quilt for my family room (which I haven't done yet). This pattern was so easy to piece and went together nicely. While this quilt isn't done in colors I would choose for myself, I am very happy with the results. I will be using this pattern for my family room quilt.
In other news, I picked up some beautiful Christmas fabric today that will match my family room perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment