Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Finish ~ Bags ~ Can't have too many!

 For my daughter's 8th birthday (which was way back in January, and yes, this bag was done in January for her birthday, so were the pictures), I made her a new bag for church. She needed a new bag to hold her new set of scriptures, plus a notebook, pencils, water bottle (we live on the face of the sun), etc. I knew she would want something bright. She never likes dark or drab colors. And this is the bag I came up with. It's simple, but great for showing off some fun fabrics. The fabric is Cuzco by Kate Spain for Moda.

When I finished the bag, it needed a little something extra, so I found this flower from Thirty-one that I had. It matched perfectly! What are the odds!

 Easy to keep everything organized.

 I liked the bag so much, that I made myself one with these fun fabrics I had sitting on my shelf. Aren't they pretty?

Plenty of pockets for organizing smaller stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment