Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A little bit of what I have been up to

I don't get much time to sew since I have a little guy home with me all day, but I have been working on so many things! I have some quilt blocks done for one of my family room quilts. I have been knitting socks, but haven't finished another pair just yet. Soon, I hope. Here are a few of the things I have finished.

A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine moved to the east coast. I wanted to do something for her darling little girl, but I wanted it to be more than something I just happened to pick up at the big box store. I decided to make a personalized tote bag and matching crayon roll to go with the coloring books I bought. I love the way it turned out!



The triangle crayons are supposed to help toddlers learn to hold a pencil properly.

My daughter saw the tote bag and asked for one of her own with the exact same fabric. No problem. I love these little tote bags!

I had a baby shower to attend last week and she is having her first girl. So I made a car seat canopy. I love these car seat canopies! The best part is they keep germs off of baby. They also help keep baby cool on the face of the sun, which is where we live.


No comments:

Post a Comment