Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Table Topper

Have I ever told you how much I love finishing a project? I love finishing a project, even if it is small.
I made this table topper for my sister and brother-in-law who just bought their first house. I really like the way the top came out. The quilting is OK. I just need to practice more.
I made it from a charm pack that a local quilt shop put together from the different Christmas fabrics they had in their store this year.
The outer border was a bit of a trial. This was the third or fourth border I tried. I just couldn't seem to get it right, but I finally got it right with the red pieced border.
Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but this is no longer in my possession so I can't take a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment