Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween PJ's

My daughter loves fun pajamas, and I'm such a pushover that I make them for her. Also, she is so grateful whenever I make anything for her, it makes it even harder to say no. I intended to have these done before the start of October, but considering I was only in town for 6 days in September, I think I'm excused. I don't like sewing clothing with stripes, but this fabric was so much fun and the pants pattern so simple that it didn't bother me at all.

The t-shirt is from Target, and I machine appliqued the jack-o-lantern. All the fabrics on the t-shirt are from scraps, so I can't tell you what they are. The face on the jack-o-lantern turned out scary instead of happy when I tried to sketch it by myself, so I got out a quilt pattern with a cute jack-o-lantern, Halloween Fun by Angie Stevenson. The fabric for the pants is from Scary Night by Laurie Godin for Northcott.

I made a list of all the projects I need to complete, and there are 20 that need to be completed before Christmas. There will be more to come in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment